Allyhunt has created this Privacy Statement to demonstrate our dedication to protecting your personal information and informing you about how we handle it. This privacy statement only applies to transactions and activities in which you engage, and data gathered on this website, but does not apply to any other websites linked to this website.
Collection of your personal information
- Allyhunt collects personal information, such as your name, email address, home address, telephone number, work experience and other such data. When you register with Allyhunt and sign in to our services, you are no longer unknown to us.
- Allyhunt keeps track of your transactions with us and some of our affiliated partners, including information about your use of the products and services we offer.
- Allyhunt also keeps track of the pages our users visit in order to determine which of our sites or services are the most popular. We use such information to customize advertisements and contents, improving our services and to provide anonymous reports for our internal and external clients.
Use of your personal information
- We use such information to verify you and to contact you in connection with your transactions and to communicate with you about job opportunities and other related subjects.
- For jobseekers, we give you the option on how you want your profile to be displayed when searched by potential employers that subscribed to Allyhunt’s ‘Resume Database Access’ package. You can choose to display your full profile and that would allow employers to contact you directly but the default is general profile with identity and contact details hidden. For Freelancers, your profile will be made public but you have the option to choose whether potential employers can contact your primary phone directly or not.
- Allyhunt uses Job seeker’s profile information to match you to various job opportunities or potential employers. Once presented with the opportunity, you can choose whether to make contact with the matched employer or act on the job opportunity.
- Allyhunt will not be responsible for the retention, use, or privacy of resumes of potential companies or third party related to these potential companies in which you had released your full resume.
- Allyhunt does not sell, rent or share your personal information with other people or non-affiliated third party except to provide you with the products or services you have requested. We may however disclose your personal information if it is required by law or court order, to protect Allyhunt’s rights and property and to protect against unauthorized use of Allyhunt’s website.
- Should Allyhunt be acquired or merged with another company, we shall transfer your personal information to the new entity. You will be notified prior to the transfer and be advised on any new privacy statement, if any.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected by Allyhunt in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
- The website contains links to other websites. Allyhunt is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Allyhunt reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at its sole discretion. If we make any substantive changes to this statement in the future with regards to how we use your information, we either post a prominent announcement on our site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided to us.
Allyhunt strives to do everything we can to protect the privacy of our users. Please feel free to share any comment or concern with us. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of Allyhunt and services, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us by writing to: email@example.com.